Release Notes for Sprint 28.February 8, 2023
- After receiving action, now users should be able to print barcodes for all of the received units (in bulk) - allow users to print out barcodes for variants after inbound (in bulk)
- Filter by "Destination City" field in "Sales Order" listing - allows users to filter sales orders by destination cities. And even save it as saved filter
- New salla app settings - allows users now to save salla app settings, which allows 3pl users to receive direct registrations of new retailers through their salla apps
- New API for updating products - allows users to be able to update product related fields through API requests
- Linking putaways to sales orders – Now users will be able to see putaways related to sales order, within sales order details view (for cancelled sales orders)
- Skip packing container - Now users can skip scanning of packing containers while completing the packing
- Additional fields added to variant object (webhook event) - Now users can receive "isCrossdocking" field value in webhook events for sales orders, and purchase order webhook events.